- Ownership within a community of office suites, alongside other professionals with like-minded, long-term goals: investing in the future of their business.
- Professionally managed Owner’s Association for continual compliance and care of the common areas and building exteriors.
- Secluded and private setting with an abundance of on-site parking spaces, well lit, with durable paved concrete surfaces.
- Accessible and easy to find South Tyler location, with prominent signage along the New Copeland Rd corridor.
- A unique natural park setting is the centerpiece of this property, unlike any other professional office setting in the Tyler area. Complete with a wonderful water feature and multiple seating areas for enjoying this preserved open space.
- Old World architecture encompassing well planned suites, maximizing use of space, with enhanced interior design elements.
- Sustained property values established by current market conditions for owned properties, in lieu of leased spaces.
Below are the Copeland Point Owner’s Association, Inc. governing documents. If you have any questions or can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, please Contact Us and someone will get back with you as quickly as possible.
POA Governing Documents
The information contained herein is believed to be reliable, however, Copeland Point, LLC (CP) makes no guarantees, warranties or representations as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of this property for sale or exchange are subject to errors, omissions, change of price, or conditions, prior to sale, or withdraw without notice.